Monday, February 22, 2010

My Senioritis is taking over

This post is dedicated to a small rant about school. I am a senior, graduating in May. That is 2 months and 2 weeks away (roughly). However, it is now the last week in February and I look down the road of those weeks and wonder how on earth my brain is going to cope. I've been busting my butt in school for 16 years now, and I'm undeniably and indescribably exhausted. Ever professor loads on more and more work as if they don't realize that my brain cannot physically handle anymore useless information. Now, granted, the information they are giving me is probably far from being useless, but at this time in my life I just don't have anymore room for it. If I get one more brainless busy work assignment I might scream. And if I go to one more class that could fully operate online I think I might just walk out and take my F. But then I wouldn't graduate on time, so I would defeat my own purpose then wouldn't I? So I suppose I'll just continue to drudge along, day after day, until May 8, 2010. The happiest day of my life.

1 comment:

  1. You're certainly doing fine in this class. You've constantly kept up with your blog and made some insightful comments.

    ReplyDelete