Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The learning curve: Week 6

*This week was a bit slow. I learned that illegal drug operations are run a lot like McDonald's. So basically McDonald's is a crack dealer. No one is suprised by that.
*There are no funny videos about economics. Anywhere.
*No one really votes for the funniest presentation. They just vote for the last name they think they heard. This is my hypothesis.
* Being creative is really hard sometimes, and some people will always be more creative. I envy those people.

2 comments:

  1. I love your weekly synopses, they always make me smile because you're just so frank about them. I also generally agree and have the same thoughts myself. :) The last two points for this week, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kelsey.
    I too have concluded that people this week just voted for the last name they think they heard. The winner this week however invoked nostalgia with a Scrooge McDuck cartoon.
    Better luck next time I guess . . . but how do you blog about Critical Writing? I never took a class on that!

    ReplyDelete